Description of Reversi V+, othello board game
Welcome to the 2021 edition of Reversi. An updated AI and more refined UI bring this classic board game right up to date.
Reversi is the classic strategy board game of territorial occupation involving placement & capture of game pieces and has been a favourite with board gamers for many years. Reversi is played on an 8 x 8 board between two opponents using different coloured pieces or "stones". The object of the game is to be the player with the most pieces of their colour at the end of the game.
Cant see which move to make then try the hint function. Didn’t see the last move, ask Reversi to show it again. View the game info, game statistics….ok, that’s enough of the 2020 visual puns.
Reversi was invented by Lewis Waterman who marketed his game in London in 1880. It is an uncomplicated board game and its addictive nature can be enjoyed by players of all abilities.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Reversi is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
PLEASE NOTE: This game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising.
You can choose to remove the adverts via the built in IAP.