Our service fees are simple: As low as ₱5 per day*. That’s it! 5+ Million app installs in the Philippines. Download the Tala lending app now!
(* based on starting amount of ₱1,000)
Use our line of credit product to access money however you need it. Our flexible repayment options and daily pricing allow you to pay less service fees if you repay early. If you need more time, simply pay for the extra days you need.
KEY TALA FEATURES
• You are in full control of your repayment date
• Choose to borrow for as short as 1 day or as long as 60 days
• Best of all, if your plans change, the amount due will automatically adjust
NO HIDDEN FEES
• Service fees as low as ₱5 per day for borrowing ₱1,000
• Get the full amount; no minimum fees – no surprises
• Only pay for days you need
• Repeat access to cash. Just pay back your current balance in full & borrow again immediately (some exclusions apply).
• Answer a few questions in the app and you are set
FAST LIMIT GROWTH
• Get limits up to ₱15,000.
• Most customers have the chance to double their limit in just months with on-time repayment.
• Tala secures your personal information with SSL encryption.
• We pride ourselves in treating customers with respect, even if you are late on repayment
• Earn ₱200 off the next time you borrow when you refer friends to Tala!*
HOW IT WORKS
• Apply in minutes.
Download the app and answer a few questions so we can give you our best, customized offer. Only 1 valid ID is needed. No paperwork, collateral, or bank account needed.
• Choose your terms.
Confirm your desired amount and select your target repayment date.
• Get your cash.
Send funds to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or nearest padala center
• Repay easily.
via GCash, Coins.ph, 7-Eleven, PayMaya, Cebuana Lhuillier, or M Lhuillier! Pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
• Borrow again.
After repaying, answer a few short questions to receive your next round of funds.
WHO CAN APPLY
✔️ Any resident citizen of the Philippines and 18+ years old.
✔️ Has at least 1 valid ID and a mobile number.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT TERMS
• Credit limit amounts: ₱1,000 to ₱15,000
• Service Fee: 0.5% – 30.00%
• Monthly EIR: 15.00%
• Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 182.5%
• Late fee: one-time fee of 5% of outstanding amount due
• Applicable Tax (DST & GRT): N/A
You will need to repay your credit amount plus service fees in full no later than 60 days after disbursement to avoid a late payment charge.
• Example interest: For a borrower who receives ₱4,000 from Tala and repays after 60 days, they would need to pay service fees of 30.00% (or ₱ 1,200), for a total payment of ₱ 5,200
• ₱4,000 (borrowed amount) + ₱1,200 (service) = ₱ 5,200 (total payment)
You will have continuous access to cash if you clear your outstanding balance and keep your Tala relationship in good standing (some exclusions apply).
Always study the terms and conditions and the disclosure statements before proceeding with any transaction.
We always work towards making our products better for our users. If you see offerings that differ from what is described above please don’t hesitate to contact us.
PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS
We will never disclose any personal information with anyone that is not you, without your permission, or sell your data to third parties.
Email: [email protected]
Tala is operated by Tala Financing Philippines Inc., a licensed financing company (SEC Registration No.: CS201710582; TIN: 009-614-758; Certificate of Authority No.: 1132).
* Referral terms & conditions: https://tala.ph/referrals/
Tala is not a personal loan app. We provide recurring access to credit to consumers in the form of a personal line of credit.