– Caller id: That Helps you identify the caller name by doing auto search for caller number and find out who is calling you ;
– Block calls: that helps you block caller and identify spam calls ;
– Number lookup: you can enter a phone number to find out the name associated with this phone number;
– Name Lookup: reverse lookup by enter name to find out the phone number associated with this name that not listed in your phone book;
– the caller id app is free of charge and require internet connection to lookup phone numbers or lookup people or business;
# All users must grant needed permissions in order for caller id and call blocking to work properly .
# subscriptions : you can manage the subscriptions in one of the following ways:
1- On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions.
2-On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click My
On either Android or a computer, use the URL
http://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions to open the user’s list
In comply with Google Play developer policy, below is an explanation of needed permissions.
Block call feature:
The caller ID or Block call will not work if you don’t grant the below permission:
android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG (Android 9.0+)
– Caller ID: We will access calls information to perform search in our server and get the caller name
– Call Blocker: We will access calls information to perform block
-To be able to use the search feature, you need to grand the below permission:
– the Device ID: In order to properly provide you the search feature, we identify your device by accessing the device id and generating a unique id.
– Below permission is needed to be able to keep caller id feature functional even after the mobile device is rebooted.
-Below permission is needed to be able to keep caller id and call blocker features functional even if the app was in background for long time.
-Below permission is needed to be able to display the Caller Name info on your device screen when you receive a call